Commercial Product Manager / Director
New Leaf Symbiotics (NLS), an agricultural biologicals company is looking for a Product Manager with experience in product development and management of agricultural microbial products. NLS company headquarters and laboratories are located at the BRDG Park facility at the Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, in St. Louis, Missouri. We are seeking an individual with a passion for sustainable agriculture and biological solutions, who will be responsible for the development of new microbial based products.
Product Manager Responsibilities and Duties:
- Lead bio-stimulant, bio-protection and nutrient use efficiency (NUE) product development projects within our U.S and global row crop business.
- Collaborate on product development teams that will consist of technical, business and regulatory personnel both within NewLeaf and with external customers.
- Assist with annual customer sales forecasting by product and crop market
- Assist with product pricing by crop market
- Assist with product marketing plans and activities
- Provide competitive crop market intelligence analysis to support strategic plans and initiatives, assist in the development of strategic plans by product and crop market
- 25% travel expected for this role
- A Degree(s) in technical or business related fields that support product development.
- 10 or more years’ experience in a commercial company with experience leading product development teams with a successful track record of commercialization.
- Experience joint developing products with customers.
- Agricultural experience specific to product stability and different application methods of biological products.
- Presentation experience with customers and conferences
- Ability and desire to work independently as well as in a collaborative team-environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and detail-oriented
About NewLeaf Symbiotics:
NewLeaf Symbiotics is an agricultural biologicals company that discovers, develops, produces, and commercializes products containing beneficial plant microbes. Its team has grown to 35+ members including 12 PhD scientists. NewLeaf has filed over 150 patents and patent applications and introduced its first biostimulant products in the US for soy and corn, Terrasym 401 and Terrasym 450.
Please send a cover letter and CV/Resume to email@example.com Subject Line; Commercial Product Manager. References required upon request.