ADOPT TERRASYM WITH CONFIDENCE!
NewLeaf Symbiotics® stands behind the science of its Terrasym® microbial inoculant product line for corn and soybean.
To enable farmers to take a full look at this innovative microbial technology, NewLeaf Symbiotics offers new customers our Farmer Satisfaction Promise to remove any potential perceived risk growers may have around technology adoption. If a farmer does not have an economic return that covers the cost of Terrasym microbial inoculants and meets all of the qualification requirements, NewLeaf will provide the farmer with free product for the following growing season. This program is only available for new farmers and retailers utilizing Terrasym across 320+ combined acres.
AT A GLANCE
YOUR NEXT ON-FARM TRIAL
- Trial design can vary by field and/or operation
- Soybean: At minimum, split the field (see examples 1 and 3)
- Corn: Split planter (i.e, 24 row planter, 12 row head), side-by-side, block, strip trial
- Requires 1-2 validation fields per crop where Terrasym treatment/ application is the only differing variable*
- Supply digital proof including yield outcome and treatment location to field a claim, i.e., raw field data or harvest summary reports from any digital platform
*If treated acres exceeds 2,500, the farmer works with their local retailer to agree upon a plan for the number of validation fields per crop
FARMER SATISFACTION PROMISE: QUALIFICATION DETAILS
- NewLeaf will ensure the farmer has a positive financial return by using eligible Terrasym microbial inoculant products on their acres, which include: Terrasym 401, 409, 450 (as standalone or as copack with Talc U.S.A. 80/20), Terrasym 401 + DUST, and Terrasym 450 + DUST.
- If a farmer who purchased Terrasym from a qualifying retailer does not have an economic return that covers the cost of the Terrasym product(s), NewLeaf will provide the farmer with free product for the following growing season on redeemed acres.
- In order to be reimbursed, farmers must submit FieldView, Granular, Deere, Case, AgLeader, or other yield monitor digital data for any claimed fields that do not provide an economic return.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- The farmer splits the field. Either half of the field receives an application and half does not, or the planter is split where half of the field receives an application and the other half does not.
- Seed treater or farmer sends one cup of seed treated with Terrasym to an approved third party lab to verify the presence of Terrasym microbial inoculant product on seed.
- Measurement uses the average across all acres (if multiple fields/farms, in aggregate).
- Submit claim electronically to NewLeaf at firstname.lastname@example.org by annual deadline. . Free product will be shipped by March 1 on redeemed acres. Contact NewLeaf via the email above or reach out to your local Terrasym rep for a claim submission form.