ADOPT TERRASYM WITH CONFIDENCE IN 2021!
NewLeaf Symbiotics stands behind the the science of Terrasym 401 for Soybean and 450 for Corn. And, with more than with more than 300,000 acres sold in 2020, we are confident that Terrasym has what you need for your crops.
To enable farmers to take a full look at this innovative microbial technology, NewLeaf Symbiotics is offering new customers our Farmer Satisfaction Promise for the 2021 season to remove any potential perceived risk the farmer may have around technology adoption. If a farmer does not have an economic return that covers the cost of Terrasym and meets all of the 2021 qualification requirements, NewLeaf will refund the farmer up to the cost of the product.
This program is only available for new farmers and retailers utilizing Terrasym across 10,000+ combined acres or retailers with a minimum of 10 farmer participants.
AT A GLANCE
YOUR NEXT ON-FARM TRIAL
- Trial design can vary by field and/or operation
- Soybean: At minimum, split the field (see examples 1 and 3)
- Corn: Split planter (i.e, 24 row planter, 12 row head), side-by-side, block, strip trial
- Requires 1-2 validation fields per crop where Terrasym treatment/ application is the only differing variable*
- Supply digital proof including yield outcome and treatment location to field a claim, i.e., raw field data or harvest summary reports from any digital platform
*If treated acres exceeds 2,500, the farmer works with their local retailer to agree upon a plan for the number of validation fields per crop
2021 FARMER SATISFACTION PROMISE: QUALIFICATION DETAILS
- NewLeaf will ensure the farmer has a positive financial return by using Terrasym-based products on their acres. Eligible products include: Terrasym 401 and 450.
- If a farmer who purchased Terrasym 401 or 450 from a qualifying retailer does not have an economic return that covers the cost of the Terrasym product(s), NewLeaf will refund the farmer up to the cost of the product as outlined in the table below.
- In order to be reimbursed, farmers must submit FieldView, Granular, Deere, Case, AgLeader, or other yield monitor digital data for any claimed fields that do not provide an economic return.
|Product||Terrasym 401||Terrasym 450|
|Cost Per Acre||$4.00||$7.00|
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- The farmer splits the field. Either half of the field receives an application and half does not, or the planter is split where half of the field receives an application and the other half does not.
- Seed treater sends one cup of Terrasym-treated seed to a third party to verify presence of product on seed, within 10 days of treatment.
- Measurement uses the average across all acres (if multiple fields/farms, in aggregate).
- Submit claim electronically to NewLeaf at email@example.com by December 1, 2021. Payment will be made directly to the farmer by January 31, 2022.